Send an Authorization Request to Your Users
Once you have decided your app's scope, it is time publish it!
Click on Generate & Copy URL to finish your app
- This will generate a consent link you can share with an advertiser/brand/publisher to get authorization to access their assets
- Changing the name, description, image, or app scope will no longer be available after the first URL creation
- You can generate as many URLs as you want. Each URL can only be used once
🚨 Validating an app sets the app information and scope Changing the name, description, image, or app scope will no longer be available after the first URL creation.
Once you click on Generate & Copy URL, the consent URL will be directly copied into your clipboard
- Share your URL by email, Slack, or any other means to your advertiser, brand, or publisher
- Once they click the link, they will be redirected to the Criteo Consent Portal where they can grant the requested authorization levels for the accounts in their portfolio
Updated about 2 months ago